What you can do next once you have completed a WEA course
We aim to support you to achieve your aspirations and help you reach your goals in one (or more) of the following: education, a new career, progression to other courses, promotion at work or personal and professional development.
Our What Next? leaflet offers practical advice and guidance for those seeking to progress with their studies.
You will find it useful if you:
- Have finished a WEA course but are not sure what to do next
- Can't find a suitable WEA course
- Want help with finding a higher level course
- Want help with your career or finding a job
- Would like a one-to-one careers guidance appointment.
Alternatively please contact our Support services team for information on 0300 303 3464 or email: email@example.com
The National Careers Service
The National Careers Service is a good place to make a start in exploring your career options via their website or by speaking to a qualified careers adviser over the phone. National Careers Service Website | Tel: 0800 100 900
The National Careers Service supports individuals with:
- Planning and choosing your career
- Finding the right courses and learning support
- Finding employment
The National careers service can offer students a range of specialist support which includes:
Finding education, training and progression opportunities that are appropriate for you and your personal circumstances
- Help to understand employability skills and the labour market
- Developing your CV and Job searching skills
- Advice and signposting to other professional organisations that can help you.
Other websites to search for courses: