Microsoft 365 is a tool giving you access to Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
You also get One Drive, a cloud storage enabling you to access your documents from different devices.
By saving the documents in your OneDrive you can collaborate & share your documents with others.
- Microsoft Word is a word processing tool
- Microsoft PowerPoint is software to create presentations
- OneDrive is a cloud storage service, to store documentation to share & collaborate
- Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet tool used to create tables, formulas etc
- Microsoft Teams is a tool to message, call & video call
- Microsoft Outlook-is an email tool
By having a Microsoft 365 email address, this gives you access to a.ac.uk email address, opening you up to many discounts and benefits on various websites and online retailers.
How do I get notified of my WEA Microsoft 365 account information?
Once you are confirmed onto a course you will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to access your WEA issued Microsoft 365 account.
Your welcome email will contain your WEA Microsoft 365 account details, including your username and password. When you first log in you will be prompted to change your password.
- Do not use the same password on multiple systems I.e. this password should be unique
- Include an uppercase, lower case, and a number or special character
- Use a minimum of 12 characters