1. By participating in the competition you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions.The competition is being run by WEA.
2. The competition is open to entrants living in the UK aged 18 and over. WEA's employees are excluded from the draw.
3. By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and that you are eligible to receive any prizes that may be awarded to you.
4. Entry is via completion of the WEA Impact survey. The survey went live on Tuesday 13th June 2023 and the prize draw is open to all WEA learners who have completed the survey from 13th June until Tuesday 18th July. Entries received after 00:01am on 19/07/2023 will be discounted.
5. The winning prize will be a 3-month subscription to a medium sized box of fruit and vegetables from Oddbox.
6. The use of specific brands as prizes by WEA does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
7. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
8. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond our control require doing so.
9. WEA's decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. The winner will be chosen at random and notified via the email address provided within a week of the competition closing.
11. WEA will make two attempts to contact the winner via email.
12. If the winner does not respond to the emails informing them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they forfeit their right to the prize, and WEA reserves the right to select and notify a new winner.
13. All entrants may request information on the winning participant by emailing [email protected].
14. If requested by WEA, the winner agrees to release their first name and place of employment to any other competition participants.
15. WEA accepts no liability for any damage or loss of the prize when delivered to the winner. WEA reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions.