All our staff are dedicated to bringing great learning opportunities into local communities.
Led by a General Secretary, who also acts as the Chief Executive of the Association, the Senior Management Team provides strategic direction for the organisation across England and Scotland.
WEA Scotland is managed by the Director for Scotland.
Current Senior Management Team
- Simon Parkinson - Chief Executive and General Secretary
- Kathleen Formosa - Head of Corporate Governance and Company Secretary
- Preeya Buckley - Director of Quality and Student Services
- Chris Morgan, Director of Education: Employability & Skills
- Katie Easey, Director of Education: Community Learning
- Margaret Johnson - Head of HR and OD
- Dympna McCoy, Director of Finance & IT
- Ray McCowan - Director for Scotland
- James Ward - Director for Marketing, Membership and Income Growth
To contact a member of the Senior Management Team, email [email protected] or write to:
WEA Support Services Leeds