The ESF Community Grant Programme funds voluntary and community organisations wishing to help people in Greater Manchester who face additional barriers in the workplace to improve their employability and gain employment.
The funding can help ALL who are out of work or economically inactive but especially those that:
- Are homeless or at risk of being homeless
- Have low or no qualification
- Lack literacy and numeracy skills
- Are lone parents
- Have disabilities, learning difficulties or health conditions
- Are from ethnic minorities
- Are aged over 50
- Young NEET people [aged 16 and above]
This programme covers the 10 Greater Manchester boroughs, and all eligible participants must live in Greater Manchester.
This fund is currently closed to applications
For any further information please email [email protected].
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and news. Click here.
For any other queries please email [email protected].