We've a fun range of exciting FREE activities to keep you entertained during these uncertain times. Join us on your computer, mobile phone or tablet via the Zoom app (learn more here).
Chat with like-minded individuals, learn a new skill and have fun! Add the dates to your diary so you don't forget. If you have friends or family who you think would like to join in, please ask them to complete the form below so we can stay in touch.
We have dozens of FREE activities taking place each month: there's something for everyone! Subjects have included:
- Arts & Crafts - Make your own Lava lamp, hand stitching, crochet, art for wellbeing, paper mache, painting, singing for pleasure
- Culture & History - Renaissance art lecture, Wild Britain lecture, quizzes, music theory, philosophy and AI, music history, The Reformation
- Digital - Graphic design, digital photography
- Health & Lifestyle - Essential oils, mindfulness, Autism awareness, psychology, chair dance, store cupboard cooking
- Performing Arts - Self-expression through dance, Yoga
- Work Related - CV writing
How to sign up
Simply fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to join each of the activities - join as many as you like!
Once you have provided an email address, you will be sent an email which contains the details (links and passwords) to access the activities. In addition to this you will be sent an email each week with the latest activities along with the details to take part as well as other online courses available for free.