Find out more about local opportunities with the WEA by clicking here, or fill in the form at the bottom of the page and we'll be back in touch!
The WEA is the largest voluntary sector provider of adult education. We deliver community based adult education in communities across England and via Zoom. Our education offer is focused on delivering real outcomes for adults:
- building confidence and for life and work and pathways into work
- mental and physical health and wellbeing
- building active citizenship and vibrant communities.
Because we are funded through the adult education budget our courses are free to many students and our local partnerships are a crucial part of our face to face education delivery. Learn more: get in touch via the webform below.
We are running a series of short Zoom sessions later this month for community organisations who may be interested in finding out more about working with us.
The 1 hour sessions will be an opportunity for:
• informal networking
• finding out more about online learning especially with adults who were least likely to engage on line
• An update on new offers we are developing including stepping into work, supporting mental health and wellbeing, and our approach to getting back to face to face teaching
Find out more about local opportunities with the WEA by clicking here.