WEA Southern Region Annual General Meeting and Area Meetings
The Angel Centre (Rm Castle 1), Angel Lane, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 1SF.
WEA Southern Region will be holding its Annual General Meeting after the Kent Area Meeting on Saturday, 7th December 2019. A buffet lunch will be provided and tea/coffee at the start of the day.
Please click on the links below for the following documents:
• Preliminary Agenda for the AGM
• Guidance for Nominations for 2019/20 and Nomination Forms
• Volunteering Advert for Regional Committee Members
• Agenda for the Kent Area Meeting
• Directions to the venue
• Attendance reply slip
The regional committee are keen to recruit new members – please see the advert above to find out more.
Please return all nominations and branch items of discussion to Sharon Kerrison at firstname.lastname@example.org, by Monday 4th November 2019
We will also be holding other area meetings with a similar agenda in:
• Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire (Thames Valley) – Thursday 14th November 2019
• Sussex – Wednesday 27th November 2019
• Surrey – Saturday 30th November 2019
• Hampshire – Saturday 30th November 2019
Papers for these area meetings will be circulated soon.
Please do attend and participate to keep the important democratic nature of the WEA alive and well in Southern Region.