Building Family Bridges is a free service for you and your family. We help you make positive changes in your life, offering personal support and access to a wide range of activities and services across Berkshire.
We can offer you:
- Support to find out what you would like to do
- An opportunity to create a plan for yourself to help you achieve your goals
- Support to gain skills and confidence to make positive changes for you and your family
- A way forward that will help you feel more positive about your own and your family’s future
Is this support for me?
You can access this support if you are:
- Over 16
- Unemployed or not working because you are retired, a full-time student, disabled or a full-time carer
- Involvement in crime or anti-social behaviour
- Children who have not been attending school regularly
- Children who need help or are subject to a Child Protection Plan
- Domestic violence
- Parents or children with a range of health problems
Find out more by contacting:
Punam Kharbanda, Project Coordinator
T. 077 7064 1779
Are you a partner organisation or interested in finding out about the referral pathway? Click here to view information for partners.
This project is part of the Building Better Opportunities programme funded jointly by The Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund.