- Ownership of the overall relationship between Association Services and Regional Management / Regional Committee structures, ensuring effective communications and activity coordination across the WEA. Identification and resolution of cross-functional issues;
- Lead responsibility for ensuring the effective management of grants and contracts and acting as the key liaison between the business development, education and finance teams in particular to ensure that the commitments / deliverables within all grants and contracts are clearly understood; principal officer responsible for ensuring there are effective processes for monitoring, evaluating and reporting on grant and contract delivery;
- Embed and lead a culture of ‘service excellence’ and continuous improvement within the support functions;
- Contribute to business/strategic planning and delivery of relevant KPIs; monitor performance in responsible areas and drive/lead change and improvements to these;
- Management oversight of all activities undertaken by the WEA support centres, ensuring that operational / administrative support is regularly reviewed to optimise performance / service standards whilst delivering enhanced cost efficiency;
- Responsible for the effective management of the WEA’s property portfolio and leased / rented premises;
- Cross-WEA leadership and oversight of business continuity planning, environmental sustainability initiatives and other similar activities.
You must possess extensive experience in delivering business change and transformation (including a good understanding of change management principles), strong operational experience and be a naturally strong communicator and influencer.
A Prince2 or equivalent programme management qualification would be advantageous.
To apply for this role, you will need to submit a written expression of interest statement which details how you meet the requirements set out in the Job Description and Person Specification.
Expressions of interest should be emailed to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 20th September 2017.