Due to high volumes of new applications and renewals we are currently experiencing delays in processing. Please be assured all applications and renewals received on or before 12th June will be processed in time for the commencement of Priority Booking week on 27th June. This includes any Free Volunteer, Concessionary or Under25 members who's renewal date is between 1st May and 3rd July 2022.
As a WEA member you can...
- Show your support for a movement that has championed the importance of high quality adult education for over 100 years.
- Have your say in how the WEA is run and what we offer. Members are encouraged to have a voice. Your views will shape the WEA and the future of adult education in the UK - through actively participating in your community and beyond.
- Get involved. As a member, you’ll be connected to your local branch or group where you can volunteer and attend local events, if you wish. Find new friends and bring along old ones!
As a WEA member you are able to:
- Access our popular weekly members' lecture series, giving you the chance to learn from our network of expert tutors and connect with others from the comfort of your own home
- Get priority online and telephone booking for autumn courses (England only)
- Receive Highway magazine and access back issues to stay updated on the work we're doing and how you're helping to make a difference
- Attend out members' annual conference and some of our local meetings and events for free
- Be part of a movement that helps others and transforms lives by bringing adult learning within reach of more people than ever before
Please click on the links on the left to find out more about your membership.
If you would like to make an additional donation to the WEA, please click on the “Donate” button above.
*Retailer and offers are subject to change, so keep revisiting this site to see the latest incentives