Founded in 1903, the WEA is the UK’s largest voluntary sector provider of adult education, delivering around 9,700 part-time courses for over 70,000 people each year in England and Scotland. With the support of nearly 400 local branches, 3,000 volunteers, 2,000 part-time tutors and our active membership, the WEA provides high quality, student-centred and tutor-led education for adults from all walks of life.
Bromley WEA run a variety of courses from Art Appreciation to Politics.
To enrol click here, or call 0300 303 3464 (open Mon-Fri 0900 - 1700).
- Ripley Arts Centre, 24 Sundridge Avenue, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2PX
- The nearest overground station is Elmstead Woods.
- The 314 bus stops right outside the venue.
- There is limited parking available at the venue but there is plenty available on the surrounding roads.
- Community House, South Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1RH
- Bromley North is the nearest over ground line
- 126, 208, 227, 261, 288, 314, 320, 358 and N199 buses stop very close to the venue