- Are you a Third sector organisation run on a not for profit basis, including:
- Constituted Voluntary / Community Group
- Social Enterprise (Not For Profit)
- Registered Charity
- Community Interest Company (CIC)
- Company Limited by Guarantee
Please note that Private Companies Ltd by Shares cannot apply – if you are not sure on your organisational status or your constitution/governing document please speak to the ESF Grants Team before submitting your application for further guidance.
- Do you have an annual turnover equal to or under £600,000
- Has your organisation been in operation for a min of 12 months?
- Does Your Organisation Have A Governing Document/Constitution?
- Does Your Organisation Have An Independent Bank Account Into Which The Grant Can Be Paid?
- Are you not already in direct receipt of funding from the European Social Fund, or other ESF co-financing with the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP), Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), or National Offender Management Service (NOMS).
- Are you applying for funding to work with unemployed & economically inactive people?
- Are the people you plan to work with at least 19 years old?
- Is your proposed activity taking place in either Merseyside (Liverpool, St Helens, Sefton, Wirral and Knowsley) or Halton?
PLEASE ALSO NOTE - Project start date must be on or after 1st June 2021 and all activity must be completed by 28th February 2022.
If you can answer YES to all of the questions above, you may be eligible to apply for an ESF Community Grant. Please download the application form, guidance notes and FAQs.