All posts at the WEA will support the vision for "A better world - equal, democratic and just; through adult education the WEA challenges and inspires individuals, communities and society.”
The post holder will provide administrative and management support to the Strategic & Financial Sustainability Programme and the projects within it.
To support the Programme Manager and Programme Office Manager with successful delivery of the programme, as well as supporting individual Project Sponsors and Project Managers under the Programme to execute the planning and control of their projects.
- Servicing of Programme and Project Governance meetings, ensuring that all items, decisions and escalations are documented.
- Co-ordinating and manage status reporting cycle for the Programme and projects within it, taking ownership of prompts to the Programme and Project Managers.
- Ensuring programme-level documentation is up to date as directed by the programme management team and that all documents are managed/ filed accordingly, taking ownership for the continued maintenance of all shared drive folders in line with PMO direction.
- Monitoring the Strategic & Financial Sustainability mailbox and other programme owned mailboxes, draft and coordinate responses from the appropriate person(s) and assist with the preparation and organisation of programme communications and briefing events.
- Reviewing all incoming information with an analytical eye to support the monitoring and control of the Programme and projects within it, making sure they are compliant with processes and standards set out in the Framework Guidance, programme strategies and plans, flagging any concerns with the PMO.
- Supporting project progression through the project life-cycle in accordance with the Programme & Project Governance Framework by facilitating the Start-up, Initiation and Handover & Closure processes, including support for any other ‘stage gate’ reviews, as directed.
- Supporting the Programme Manager and through quarterly and yearly BAU processes such as Year End, Business Planning and Quarterly Reforecasting as directed.
- Facilitating travel and accommodation bookings, and venue/ meeting considerations to support delivery of the programme and/ or its projects as required.
- Adhering to relevant legislation, good practice and Association policy and procedures, including Human Resources, Health & Safety, Confidentiality and Equality & Diversity and also uphold the values, ethos, aims and objectives of the Association and the Strategic & Financial Sustainability Programme.
- Alerting the programme manager to any management or governance breaches of standards or protocol
- Undertake such duties as reasonably requested by your Line Manager.
If you are interested in the role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org