All posts at the WEA will support the vision for "A better world - equal, democratic and just; through adult education the WEA challenges and inspires individuals, communities and society.”
Lead the delivery of the WEA’s ESFA Community Grant Project. Scoping each grant through assessment of requirements and resource allocation and management through to delivery to ensure successfully met targets and outcomes within time, budget, scope and quality.
Reporting through the contracts and Projects management board taking any appropriate action where appropriate
- Orchestration and oversight of full end to end delivery of the life of the WEA ESFA Community Grant project
- Facilitate effective collaboration and lead communication with all stakeholders to support design, build and delivery to meet user and funder (as applicable) needs
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders at regional, national or Association level.
- Lead and support the management, recruitment, selection, induction and support of the programme, enabling a culture of continuous improvement
- Challenging constructively and acting as a critical friend to achieve solutions that are fit for purpose and within capacity and capability availability
- Lead on capacity assessments and effective prioritisation, deployment and allocation of resources, taking account of current and planned activities
- Lead on the strategic mobilisation and maintaining the initiation and approval activities, ensuring all relevant Internal departments, partners and funders are engaged during the whole life of the project as appropriate and that scoping, budget, benefits and other considerations are captured and applied
- Lead and line manage the Partnerships and staffing allocated to the programme
- Ensure high standards of governance are applied across all programme and project activities including the identification and management of conflicts, impacts, risks and issues
- Management of programme budget
- Lead the monitoring framework to ensure timely and accurate reporting from each work stream / project, and track progress against the overall plans.
- Design and oversee programme communication, stakeholder engagement and change management strategies and plans for strategic projects.
- Proactively support on developing and championing a continuous improvement and learning culture and develop the function as a recognised 'centre of excellence’
- Represent the Association and Regional Education Manager as appropriate, act as an advocate for adult and community learning and disseminate key messages about the Association’s impact
Undertake such duties as reasonably requested by your Line Manager, if you have the necessary skills and attributes please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.