Leeds or home based
1 FTE 35 Hours a week
£32,404 to £34,110
We have new and exciting role for a Finance Business Partner within our busy Finance Department
- Responsible for the financial planning, ensuring budgets and forecasts are set and monitored in line with the Association’s strategic plan in the designated business units.
- To provide and report on analysis of key performance data to enable the evaluation of operational performance and opportunities within the business unit and contribute to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts.
- Ensure an effective management accounting service to facilitate detailed scrutiny of financial performance and greater control over expenditure.
- To analyse and interpret results and trends to drive through an understanding of revenue and cost drivers to facilitate informed financial decision making.
- To perform scenario/sensitivity analyses as required.
- To provide financial support for bids in relation to income generating activities to ensure consistency and accuracy of budgets and achievement of full cost recovery, ensuring they are assessed for risk and financial implications and be aware of on-going funding opportunities.
- To analyse and report on the financial performance of projects and achievement of income growth targets.
- To support Line Manager in the production of the consolidated Association’s financial reports; budgets, forecasts, year end and in year financial performance to budget providing clear and adequate analysis of variances.
- To provide financial reports for key internal stakeholders and effectively interpret and communicate the reports to non-financial managers.
- Responsible for ensuring payroll reports are checked and authorised in line with agreed procedures.
- To provide cover for Financial Support Manager and other Financial Business Partners in period of absences.
- Ensure value for money in all aspects of the designated business unit’s cost base.
- To identify operational and contractual risks within the business unit and to work with internal stakeholders to mitigate against significant risks.
- Responsible for all aspects of people management with the direct reports, including managing and developing a team that understands the purpose of the Association and supports the strategic focus.
Undertake such duties as reasonably requested by your line manager