Please read the following eligibility requirements for applying for an ESF Community Grant:
- Are you a third sector organisation run on a not for profit basis, including:
- Constituted Voluntary / Community Group
- Social Enterprise (Not For Profit)
- Registered Charity
- Community Interest Company (CIC)
- Company Limited By Guarantee
- Do you employ no more than 20 full time equivalent staff AND have an annual turnover under £1,000,000 [ £1M]
- Has your organisation been in operation for a min of 12 months
- Does your organisation have a Governing Document/Constitution?
- Does your organisation have an independent bank account into which the grant can be paid?
- Are you not already in direct receipt of funding from the European Social Fund, or other ESF co-financing with the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP), Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), or National Offender Management Service (NOMS).
- Are you applying for funding to work with unemployed & economically inactive people?
- Are the people you plan to work with at least 16 years old?
- Is your proposed activity taking place within Greater Manchester?
If you can answer YES to all of the questions above, you may be eligible to apply for an ESF Community Grant. The Round 2 Application Form and Guidance will be available to download from this website on 4th September 2019