We confirm we have complied and continue to comply with the UK and Scottish government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
- During COVID-19, we have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home – WEA staff have been able to work from home and our teaching and learning for our students has been delivered online.
- We are preparing for some return to face to face activities, where and when it is safe to do so based on our COVID-19 risk assessments and the risk assessments of the classrooms we use for our teaching and learning.
- Cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures are in place in our premises, in line with COVID-19 guidance.
- We are taking all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace and classrooms along with other precautionary safety measures in line with governments health safety guidance, and where people cannot be 2m apart, we are doing everything practical to manage transmission risk.
- We are sharing COVID-19 safety information arrangements and what we are doing to reduce risks with all our people.
Download a physical copy of the statement here.