Founded in 1903, the WEA is the UK’s largest voluntary sector provider of adult education, delivering around 9,700 part-time courses for over 70,000 people each year in England and Scotland. With the support of nearly 400 local branches, 3,000 volunteers, 2,000 part-time tutors and our active membership, the WEA provides high quality, student-centred and tutor-led education for adults from all walks of life.
Petts and Orpington WEA runs many courses throughout the year. The courses are both day schools and courses that run over upto 11 weeks. The courses are over a variety of topics ranging from Art History to Women in Politics.
To enrol on these courses click here, or call 0300 303 3464 (Mon-Fri 0900-1700).
Petts Wood and Orpington's courses for 2017-2018 click here (PDF download).
- Town Court Room, Petts Wood Memorial Hall, 200 Petts Wood Road, Petts Wood, Kent, BR5 1LA
- The venue is located a short walk from Petts Wood railway station.
- The 273, 661, R2 and R3 bus routes stop on Petts Wood Road
- St John's United Reformed Church, Lynwood Grove, Orpington, BR6 0BG
- The venue is a 10 minute walk away from Orpington railway station
- There are no buses that stop outside the venue. The 358, 684, R1, R4, R5, R8, R10 all stop at the Orpington rail way station.