The role also comprises overseeing and enhancing costing methodologies, and managing internal and external benchmarking reviews. The Financial Support Manager will ensure staff throughout the organisation work to a required framework, having the necessary level of financial understanding.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of leading the Financial Planning process within a similar organisation
- Significant management accounting experience including budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Previous experience of operating at a senior level
- Experience of grant funding and bid writing
- Previous experience of managing staff, motivating and developing teams, including performance management
- Awareness of strategic priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and IT skills
- Exceptional planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise
Experience of managing and bidding for funding contracts, cost allocation and internal recharging methodologies and value for money reviews or financial benchmarking are advantageous but not essential.
We offer generous terms and conditions including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension scheme – subject to eligibility.
To apply for this role, please submit your summary CV together with your cover letter (maximum of 2 pages) to email@example.com
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.