“A better world - equal, democratic and just; through adult education the WEA challenges and inspires individuals, communities and society”
• Raising educational aspirations
• Bringing great teaching and learning to local communities
• Ensuring there is always an opportunity for adults to return to learning
• Developing educational opportunities for the most disadvantaged
• Involving students and supporters as members to build an education movement for social purpose
• Inspiring students, teachers and members to become active citizens
We deliver our mission by developing partnerships to meet individual and collective needs, using active learning and a student centred approach in which teachers and students work as equals. We constantly strive to adapt our services to meet people’s needs, making full use of technology.